We’re excited to announce that BPE (Best Practice Engine) 3.0 has been released with features including:
- Delta Scans. Scheduled instance scanning now analyzes and scans only records that have changed. Note, the initial scan will be a complete scan.
- Real-Time Performance. Open large scripts quickly and dive right in while the record is scanned asynchronously.
- Definition Synchronization. Bravium’s bundle of definitions now have Sys ID’s that are synchronized across all environments. Demo Data has been retired.
- Definition Overrides. Easily update an OOB definition and revert to OOB if ever needed.
- Dashboard Enhancements. Minor updates to for currency and date format. New heat chart for Developers that displays the violations by impact to instance.